- The time allotted for each topic is 30 minutes of which the presentation part is 20 minutes and the discussion part 10 minutes.
- Session facilities include computers and data projectors (Windows). We recommend that you make a PowerPoint presentation. Please, inform us if you need an overhead projector or other facilities.
- PowerPoint presentations can be sent in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than August 10th 2007 (max. file size sent by email 5 Mb). Bring a copy on USB plug or cd with you. At the workshop the presentations can be submitted in the morning or during the break before your session by USB plug or cd.
- The maximum width of the poster is 92.0 cm and height 85.0 cm. Posters will be attached to the stands by pins provided by the organizers.
- You can use your own organization’s guidelines for the poster layout. Otherwise a poster should include a clearly visible title at the top, followed by author(s) and affiliation information directly underneath. The body text of the poster may start with a short introduction in the top left corner, followed by methods and results, with conclusions in the lower right corner (body text in two or three columns).
- When choosing font size, please remember that the poster should be readable from a distance of at least one metre.
- Poster presenters will be responsible for transportation, pinning it up on the appointed stand, and removal of their posters. The posters are to be set up in the conference room during the registration 8:30-9:00 before the opening of the workshop. Remember to take copies of poster handouts to the workshop.
- There is no special poster session, but the posters and the author(s) will be introduced in the beginning of the workshop. The author(s) will be available for questions and discussion during the workshop. Tables will be available near the poster stands for displaying handouts of the posters.