- The time allotted for presentations is 15 min as a general rule, but
you are recommended to check this with your session organizer.
- Session facilities include computers and data projectors (Windows).
We recommend that you make a PowerPoint presentation.
- PowerPoint presentations can be sent in advance by email to email@example.com not
later than August 10th 2007 (max. file size sent by email 5 Mb). Bring
a copy on USB plug or cd with you. At the symposium presentations
can also be submitted to the symposium assistant for the conference
room in question in the morning or during the break before your session
by USB plug or cd.
- The maximum width of the poster is 92.0 cm and height 85.0 cm. Posters
will be attached to the stands
by pins provided by the organizers.
- You can use your own organization’s guidelines for the poster
layout. Otherwise a poster should include a clearly visible title at
the top, followed by author(s) and affiliation information directly
underneath. The body text of the poster may start with a short introduction
in the top left corner, followed by methods and results, with conclusions
in the lower right corner (body text in two or three columns).
- When choosing font size, please remember that the poster should be
readable from a distance of at least one metre.
- Poster presenters will be responsible for transportation, pinning
it up on the appointed stand, and removal of their posters. The posters
are to be set up in the conference room during the lunch hour on Thursday
- Poster presentations will be organized in two-hour sessions on Thursday
afternoon, during which the author(s) must be available for questions
and discussion. Tables will be available near the poster stands
for displaying handouts of the posters.