The tasks of the steering committee of the greenhouse gas inventory of Finnish Forest Institute are:
- guide and support GHG estimation- and reporting work in Metla
- to take care that research and development work in Metla supports GHG inventory
- to follow that the needs of the GHG inventory are taken into account when planning research of Metla
- to follow the development of international agreements and reporting requirements of those
- to follow national and international methodological development that relates to GHG inventory
The composition of the steering committee of greenhouse gas inventory of Finnish Forest Institute:
The term of the steering committee is 1.1.2013-31.12.2014. The composition of the steering committee may be changed if needed. Steering committee may use experts if needed. Steering committee meets twice a year at minimum.